Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Getting closer.......

I heard from AGCI today. They had a few things that they needed me to clarify for them. It is so hard trying to prove to complete strangers that we are good people. Hopefully I answered the questions correctly! Catholic Family Services sent an agreement to All God's Children today. As soon as AGCI gets the agreement from CFS, the lady I have been talking with this whole time will take all of our stuff in to the social workers one last time for final approval. Too bad the mail has to go from SD to OR. I don't know how long that takes, but long enough. :) So---HOPEFULLY by the end of the week, we will have news. We hope and pray for approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers