Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Proof yet again

First of all, the electrician came to our house yesterday to wire our new addition. :) He is back again today. That is great news!! It will be nice when we are all done with other people and we can move at our pace. Yesterday I was in Aberdeen with the girls for hair cuts and orthodontist appointments. Jason called me and told me that I needed to stop and rent a cement drill. What are the chances that I was in town when they knew they needed it? Very nice! We had to have the drill back by 9am today in order to not be charged for another day. We didn't get home until later last night. Jason was planning on drilling and then driving the drive to Aberdeen in the middle of the night so that it could be back by 9:00am. Well---I found out that one of our friends from town had to be in Aberdeen by 8:15am. Awesome!!! I was in kind of a tizzy first to think about having to spend the money to rent this stupid thing. Then I thought about having to make yet another trip. Hmmm....it all worked out. Again everything fell into place. :) Thanks Kim for being our hero!!! It was great not to have to make another trip just to return this drill. I need to remember these "simple" things when I get discouraged on this journey. God certainly has His hand in this and it is what we are supposed to be doing. Therefore why things work out the way they do. This is proof to me that this IS meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers