Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Day!!!


Happy Birthday to me!! (Yes it really is my b-day) I went to the mail and guess what was there? Our Home Study! Oh happy day!!!! I wasn't expecting that at all. Everything is ready to go for sending in our Dossier. I made copies of our Home Study. Now to mail it all yet TODAY!!! :) Next Friday it will be reviewed by AGCI. There is the chance that some documents might have to be redone. Hopefully that is not the case. Time will tell. Wait list here we come!!! :) Current wait time is 9-12 months for a referral. What a huge relief to know that most of OUR work is done.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! That is SUCH a huge weight off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!! Huge sigh of relief to get that mailed, huh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie that is Awesome for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Followers