Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We are on the wait list!!!!! :)



We got our numbers! :) We are number 86 for a girl and number 53 for a boy. Wow! Those are some high numbers. However, we do not need to be in the number 1 spot in order to get a referral. I figured the girl number would be high as another blog that I'm following recently got on the wait list at 76. I can't put my feelings into words right now so I won't try. Of course we are excited to actually be "expecting" (minus the throwing up) without an actual due date. There is some relief to actually being at this point. Our agency told us that the current wait time is 9-12 months until referral. Part of me thinks that isn't bad and part of me thinks that is still so far considering we have travel time, courts, etc...after the referral. All in God's time. All in God's time. There have been so many things happening in regards to adding on to our house that my brain is swimming. So much to sort out. For now, we need time to soak in the fact that we have cleared a huge hurdle. Praise God!! Everyone has a fun way to post their numbers. I was drawing a blank, but did manage to come up with something.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your numbers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL!!!!! I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are right in front of you, 51 boy and 84 girl! excited to know you along our journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Let the countdown begin!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers